CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Rainy Days...


After the news flash that I've been waiting for how many hours...
"Yes!No classes!No swimming!!!Haha!" I ecstatically exclaimed.(almost waking my sibs up becuz of my snickers...:P) I think I was so overjoyed that I won't have any swimming classes.Hehe. :D

Rains were a blessing to me.I consider them breaks from my overly hectic sched.Somehow I enjoyed cool weather and suspending of classes(like most students!) But the only down-part when you don't have classes and with all these rapid raining is "home-boredom"...Anyone who doesn't agree?!?I'm pretty sure everybody does.So here's the picture...
I was watching dvd(Korean series again...they ROCK!:D) till my mom asked me if she could watch t.v. Being the ever-so-nice daughter (nakz...kapal!) I quickly turned-off the player. But deep inside...really I felt bad...Cuz I had nothing to do and ease my boredom...
So I just went out of the room...without saying a word...and just sat by our staircase...looking out the window...watching the rain fall down...After a few moments,found myself smiling like a fool.Maybe it just came to my thoughts how lucky Iam today that I didn't have to go swimming.Later on...things of the past suddenly flashed back...What I've gone through my whole life...
Reminiscing happy moments and ofcourse those that aren't...Realizing how I've comed this far...I felt amazed on how I've grown and changed.Cause little by little I matured and had a different view on life.Reminiscing those hard times when I was crying in pain and greatly confused.
That thought made me wonder about the future days to come...Reminding myself that I still got a long way to go...and also having pretensions on what's gonna happen...What more fearful events would come my way?Would I still be able to overcome those?Just sighed by the thought of that...as I looked at the window again...Realizing that I'm quite happy now compared to before...I just beamed and said: "I can do this...It's all part of life...and with God by my side...nothing's impossible...) :D

0 comments: