CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Senior Year and Struggles....

It's been a while since I last created a new post...Well, kinda busy lately hehe...A senior highschooler's life...:D Quite difficult for me...Full of activities...and TIGHT SCHEDS...Never thought it would be this hard.I'm really struggling with my math subjects and also trying to fit in in my section.Well, sad to say I belong to the "worst class" among our batch...That is,according to our teachers...Cause we are the noisiest and according to them(teachers) we lack respect and discipline.Upto now,I've really been thinking hard what've God wanted me to do that He placed me in this state...I really hope I could find answers soon...
I joined the art club again this year,but it seems I just couldn't fit it in anymore...My sched's too tight...Since it's our school's 90th year, there's an anniversary presentation coming up this November and the Stephenian Chorale was invited to perform.But not all of us, only the chosen ones.I was one of those in this particular group.We're called the "Anniversary Choir" and I still have the ordinary Stephenian Chorale group.I'm still a part of the CMLI Contest Group.So all in all,I have 3 groups.Full scheds of rehearsals...Lately,I'm stressed out with all the schoolwork plus these things...My grades are already "land-sliding" and I almost cried whenever I get a failing mark.It's probably one of the greatest struggles of my life....that I'm experiencing right now.I'm really lucky to have God with me as my very source of strength.Although sometimes these things seem to draw me away from Him.Whenever I thought of these things...I cry...I feel shameful...I feel that I really didn't deserved to be saved...and yet I still hear God,in my heart,telling me that He'd always be there for me to guide me and give me the strength to stand up.He's really such a wonderful Friend,Counselor,God and Dad...I'm really blessed to have known Him...I really can't give Him anything much cause I'm far from anything near Him...All I know is I'd give my best in everything I'd have to do...For the glory of His name...and only His name...

0 comments: