CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

UECM Christmas Musicale


This was our church's special christmas presentation a christmas musicale entitled "Care for Christmas"
A rich family of six children who only dealt about business and parties even during christmas.Only their youngest cared about christmas and she meets an accident waking the whole family back to their senses.
I played the part of "Sandy" the fifth child in the Pilgrim family.
My role there was a teenager who always quarrels with her elder sister Tracy and gets whatever she wanted.So it was really a challenge for me to do the part...Especially the very challenging climax fight scene with Tracy! Although people said that I've done it naturally it really took a lot of work...hehe...
My cuzzin Ahia Elwood played the part of the fourth child Malcolm.Hehe...In the genes ba?haha...Just kidding!!!:p
We had rehearsals every week 3 months before.It was really very tiring for me because I also have so many things lined up in school.Competitions, homeworks,projects, performances...etc...But my hardwork payed off for our performance was really successful.:p
And I enjoyed every rehearsal where I have learned a lot about acting and cooperation while enjoying the company of my fellow actors.:P
I enjoyed every bit of those times and I missed them so much...Although it's not the end thus our performance gave way to the opening of a drama ministry in our church so that we'd be able to hone our talents in glorifying the Lord.:D



0 comments: